Jump to content

The Many Uses Of A Super Clamp

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

They have different names depending on the manufacturer, but the generic term seems to be Super Clamp (which I think is the Manfrotto variant). I got one last year and have used it to hold my Benro geared head to the product photography table and lately I am using a ball head on one to position a different kind of arm that holds reflector boards and flags for me while I am shooting product. 


  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Dallas changed the title to The Many Uses Of A Super Clamp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.