Hope you enjoy the pictures... They were taken this past friday and saturday in Ecuador. There was a lot of rain and not many people around.
1. Flower and red... The rain had us indoors so I noticed my girlfriend with the flower in her hands and shot away.
2. Church. Liked how the sky turned out in this one, and the pigeon flying off in the lower right.
3. Dusk at Chordelag. Loved the sun's rays in the misty mountain.
4. Church at night. The lights are a nice touch, as the church oversees most of the village of Cuenca and can be seen from afar.
5. Woman walking down the street.
6. Roses in the flower market. I really liked the pattern in the roses' petals.
Thanks for watching!