Cold Vaccine

• Administrators
Dallas

At a BBQ yesterday to celebrate my father-in-law’s upcoming 80th birthday, the kids decided to get stuck into the “vaccine”. I don’t like the stuff, but it made for a pretty picture. 

BD8582C9-3A5A-4D7F-B378-5C5F70A3ADFC.jpeg

iPhone 7P in portrait mode. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dallas

• Hugh_3170

• Luc de Schepper

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a BBQ yesterday to celebrate my father-in-law’s upcoming 80th birthday, the kids decided to get stuck into the “vaccine”. I don’t like the stuff, but it made for a pretty picture.   

The same brand of Vaccine/Elixir/Rocket Fuel is also popular in OZ - especially after liquid lunches where the recipients are already well & truly "primed"!  

Nice colorful "shot" of Jägermeister. I've only drunk it once, didn't like it either. I've read about the dramatic covid situation in your country. I hope the situation will improve and you and your f

Posted Images

Hugh_3170

The same brand of Vaccine/Elixir/Rocket Fuel is also popular in OZ - especially after liquid lunches where the recipients are already well & truly "primed"!   :D

• Like 1
  • Contributor
Luc de Schepper

Nice colorful "shot" of Jägermeister. I've only drunk it once, didn't like it either. I've read about the dramatic covid situation in your country. I hope the situation will improve and you and your family will stay healthy.

• Like 1
  • Administrators
Dallas
8 hours ago, Luc de Schepper said:

Nice colorful "shot" of Jägermeister. I've only drunk it once, didn't like it either. I've read about the dramatic covid situation in your country. I hope the situation will improve and you and your family will stay healthy.

Infection numbers seem to be rising but the deaths reported are more or less the same - minimal. The problem with the numbers is that media are reliant on the government to supply them. I place about as much faith in both as I do in my chances of winning the lottery.