• Contributor
Luc de Schepper
Posted (edited)

This colourful gas station was on my to-shoot list for a long time waiting for the right weather and light conditions. I was lucky with the brand new red Toyota Yaris completing the colours I had in mind for this scene. As I stood on the driveway the proud owner was willing to cooperate.

Olympus E-M10II + Olympus 12-40mm f2.8

51134344863_9166a6a4a8_h.jpg

Edited by Luc de Schepper
  • Like 2
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luc de Schepper

• Hugh_3170

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This colourful gas station was on my to-shoot list for a long time waiting for the right weather and light conditions. I was lucky with the brand new red Toyota Yaris completing the colours I had in m

You have the car well positioned - lucky to have found a cooperative owner!

Hugh_3170

You have the car well positioned - lucky to have found a cooperative owner!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• Luc de Schepper
      By Luc de Schepper
      A series of images of the newly constructed head office of AFAS Software at Leusden/The Netherlands. Obviously there's money in selling software!
      The installation art in front of the building is called "You are the World" and is made by Lorenzo Quinn (a son of the famous actor Anthony Quinn).

Olympus E-M10II + Olympus 12-40mm f2.8

• Luc de Schepper
      By Luc de Schepper
      An image I've shot a few weeks ago, from the Mebin concrete mortar factory. I've put some extra effort in extracting the details in post processing. I hope it shows (please click on the image).

• Luc de Schepper
      By Luc de Schepper
      When I go on a bicycle ride I take a camera with me. This is the only image I've shot on yesterday's ride.

• Luc de Schepper
      By Luc de Schepper
      Double Fun with a Canon Canonet QL17 G-III (double exposure effect done in post processing)

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.