• Contributor
Luc de Schepper

A series of images of the newly constructed head office of AFAS Software at Leusden/The Netherlands. Obviously there's money in selling software!

The installation art in front of the building is called "You are the World" and is made by Lorenzo Quinn (a son of the famous actor Anthony Quinn).

Olympus E-M10II + Olympus 12-40mm f2.8

51052632742_100e1864b1_h.jpg

51052548396_9435268a28_h.jpg

51093459760_fe4b8a2b56_h.jpg

51177140283_da9df01d0a_h.jpg

• Like 3
  • Applaud 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luc de Schepper

• Dallas

• Hugh_3170

• Andrew L (gryphon1911)

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A series of images of the newly constructed head office of AFAS Software at Leusden/The Netherlands. Obviously there's money in selling software! The installation art in front of the building is

• Administrators
Dallas

Ever since the advent of the subscription based licensing brought about by Adobe, software companies all over the place have been ripping the ring out of consumers. It’s gotten so bad now that the likes of cPanel/WHM and even WHMCS who run most of the hosting infrastructure on the internet with their packages, are “re-engineering” their offerings based on the number of accounts you are allowed to use with each iteration of their software. Some web hosts are furious about it as the latest grab by WHMCS has seen their rates increase 100 fold. It’s not sustainable in the long run, so while they may have the edge now, sooner or later competitors will begin to flood the market. 

Hugh_3170

A very interesting building Luc which you have well captured on a great day.

Agree with you Dallas - things have started to get well beyond a fair return on effort.

• Contributor
Luc de Schepper
10 hours ago, Hugh_3170 said:

A very interesting building Luc which you have well captured on a great day.

Thanks Hugh. It is an interesting building, although a bit over the top imo. The images posted were shot on three different days in a period of two months, so I had to take care the weather conditions were as similar as possible. I like challenges like that 😉

crowecg

An interesting selection of architecture.  I did zoom in on no. 2 to see if I could spot you in the reflection.t