Merry Christmas Fotozones

• Administrators

If you celebrate the birth of Christ, as I do, a warm and heartfelt Christmas greeting from me to you. 

Wow. What a crazy time this has been, hasn't it? What was shaping up to be a marvellous year saw me take an unexpected (almost) "haymaker" punch in the 3rd round. Fighting my way back through the rest of the rounds in this boxing match of 2020 has been exhausting, to say the least, but by God's grace, here I still am in the 12th and while I still have breath in my lungs I will continue to punch my way through to the next contest of 2021. As we know many others haven't been as lucky and my thoughts are with all those of you who have lost loved ones and friends this year. 

As we get ready to usher in the next year of the 20's let's focus on our strengths and collective energies, doing whatever we can to assist others in the fight against not only the virus, but against helplessness as many livelihoods are taken away. I have decided to dedicate myself to helping others understand what's involved in working online and also making a living from it. I know a bit about doing this. I have spent a good deal of energy in producing some training videos for people who would like to understand WooCommerce and WordPress, as well as a few other things. If you're reading this and you have thought about starting an online shop or any other kind of online business check out my new YouTube channel. My audience is primarily South African, so that's who I am addressing mostly, but the tools I use are international and they will work just as well for you, so go check them out. I'm also going to expend a bit more energy in video production for Fotozones audience seeing as I have the studio properly set up now. I may veer a bit into the professional photography stream for those ones, since even though that's not the primary audience for FZ, it's where I come from photographically these days and what I can talk about. I doubt I will do much gear reviewing, but you never know. 

So that's what my plans are. Wherever you are in the world I hope that you're doing well and that the Christmas spirit hasn't been entirely lost for you due to these crazy circumstances.

Be safe and be well. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielm

• Mexecutioner

• Dallas

• CarreraS

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you celebrate the birth of Christ, as I do, a warm and heartfelt Christmas greeting from me to you.    Wow. What a crazy time this has been, hasn't it? What was shaping up to be a marvell

You too, Dallas ! .. 👍.. and watch out for those fiendish new strains - something else in common !   cheers, Maurice   Currently Tier 1 and rising .. 🤢

A great thanks Dallas for all you have done this year 2020 to maintain the Fotozones photo community strong and alive despite everything was happening. I am sure that all of us truly appreciate and ar

You too, Dallas ! .. 👍.. and watch out for those fiendish new strains - something else in common !

cheers, Maurice

Currently Tier 1 and rising .. 🤢

• Like 1

"Wild things are always faster"

from 'Two Dogs' by Philip Hodgins

Wild-Things@btconnect.com

www.Wild-Things-Photography.com

• Contributor

A great thanks Dallas for all you have done this year 2020 to maintain the Fotozones photo community strong and alive despite everything was happening. I am sure that all of us truly appreciate and are beneficed from your never ending effort to prepare and produce a warmful place to share our photographic passion and our human interests.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you Dallas and for all the Fotozones participants!

• Like 1

A trace of light that survive a little further than the actual moment of flash.

photodanielm.blogspot.com

Daniel M on Fliickr

• Subscriber
Mexecutioner

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone!

• Like 1