A manual focus 50mm trip with the Z6

Luc de Schepper

• Contributor
Luc de Schepper

Yesterday I went on my first serious outing with the 50mm f1.2 AIs on the Z6. Focusing is relatively easy with peaking and zoom function.

I didn't write down or remember the specific apertures, sorry about that.

50376706837_3559b0c896_h.jpg

50375836218_c0dc7f1b2d_h.jpg

50375835918_43c2ed63d6_h.jpg

50376535026_fb53b56f30_h.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dallas

• Luc de Schepper

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday I went on my first serious outing with the 50mm f1.2 AIs on the Z6. Focusing is relatively easy with peaking and zoom function.   I didn't write down or remember the specific apert

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• Luc de Schepper
      By Luc de Schepper
      This Mini made me think of the Mini series of images by our member Mike G. I hope he's coping well with his illness. Mike, this one's for you.

• Luc de Schepper
      By Luc de Schepper
      A series of holiday snaps from a recent trip to Sauerland/Germany. It's a beautiful region and only a 3,5 hours ride from my hometown. Covid rules are fairly mild though wearing a mask is mandatory in shops and on public transport.

1. View (through glass) from the Hochheideturm at Willingen

2. Ettelsberg Seilbahn at Willingen

3. Cycling is very popular in this region. The majority of cyclists on luxury e-mtb's

4. My wife, during a photo stop for the next image

5. View on Giebringhausen

• Luc de Schepper
      By Luc de Schepper
      Back in Time , at the Station Haaksbergen/The Netherlands (Nikon Z6, iso 12.800)

• Luc de Schepper
      By Luc de Schepper
      An image of my 20 years old Koga-Miyata bicycle against a typical Dutch backdrop.

This bicycle has a classic lugged oval steel frame from Reynolds FM-1 chromium-molybdenum triple-butted steel made by Japanese firm Miyata and used by top Dutch bike builder Koga.
      This frame is light (for steel), stable and comfortable. They don't make them like this anymore, nowadays it's almost all smooth-welded aluminium or carbon.

Nikon Z6 + Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AIs

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.