Today I visited the exhibition "One Way Ticket to Mars" in Kunsthal KAdE Amersfoort/The Netherlands.
My wife, being a real sci-fi geek and official Trekkie went along.

She would join a Mars mission in a heartbeat. Hence the title, as a hommage to her 😊

This artwork is made out of polyester, nails and metal pushpins and made my Belgian artist Jan Fabre in 1979.

Olympus E-M10II + 12-40mm f2.8, image shot at iso 3.200. Post processing Capture One plus Nik Analog Efex

49373323396_fc6586854d_b.jpg

And here's the original

49374320583_707d45effd_b.jpg

• Like 1

Very cool, Luc .. would make a good voodoo doll ! Maybe I can commission one of Boris (and Donald, and ScoMo ... )

cheers, Maurice

• Like 1

"Wild things are always faster"

from 'Two Dogs' by Philip Hodgins

Wild-Things@btconnect.com

www.Wild-Things-Photography.com

Maurice, the these two images are the before and after shots of what SoMo would look like if the firefighters were to chuck him into our bushfire infernos!  LOL.

Luc, neat images. I hope to live long enough to see a manned mission to Mars.

2 hours ago, CarreraS said:

Very cool, Luc .. would make a good voodoo doll ! Maybe I can commission one of Boris (and Donald, and ScoMo ... )

cheers, Maurice

Edited by Hugh_3170

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Luc de Schepper
      This one is a sort of optical illusion. It's not a multiple exposure. Also not tricked in post processing. The beer can is not real as in 3D (hint).

• By Luc de Schepper
      A few week ago my wife and I spent a few days in Madrid/Spain. I like this city a lot, it felt really authentic Spanish. Not flooded with tourists and lots of interesting places to visit. Plus great food!

I took a compact gear set with me, an Olympus E-M10II camera with Olympus 12-40mm lens and a Samyang fisheye lens. All images processed in Capture One Pro from RAW.

1. Fisheye view from the rooftop bar at 26th floor of our hotel

2. And a "normal" view

3. For fun, shot with in-camera Key Line Art Filter

4. Fisheye view of the ceiling of the Cathedral of Saint Mary the Royal of La Almudena

5. Another fisheye image (last one, promised)

• By Luc de Schepper
      A HDR merged from three -1 0 +1 stop EV handheld shot Jpegs. Processed with Nik HDR and Nik Analog Efex.

Please view full size and click on.

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.