crowecg

Newsletter

You might want to have a check of your mailing supplier - I've just received a third copy of the newsletter in my mailbox.  They are listed as arriving 1hr, 3hr and 8hr ago.

I received two copies this morning, delivered two minutes apart.

I’ve had a fourth copy about five hours after I posted this morning (currently about 6hrs ago).  I hope they are not billing you for these multiple copies.

:( I hope not! Will check on that too, but I don't think I will exceed the MailGun threshold. 

When I sent it out there was some kind of timeout-glitch on the IPS software, so I hit refresh and then I just saw another blank page. When I closed that tab and went back into the admin panel I saw that there were 2 background processes running for newsletters. Unfortunately once these start you have no way of stopping them, which is stupid in my opinion. I am going to take this up with IPS as it shouldn't happen. We pay a lot for their software and if it isn't working right they need to know about it. 

Copy #5 arrived in the early hours of this morning.  Don’t worry I’m not blaming you.  I just don’t want you to end up with an unexpected bill or getting blocked by spam filters.

my guess is that your process is crashing and restarting - those of us near the start of the list (I assume it is running in alphabetical order) are getting multiple copies and those XYZ people are not getting any at all.