Luc de Schepper

Parque National del Teide

A series of images shot at the beautiful volcanic landscape of this National Parc in the center of Tenerife.
El Teide is the highest mountain of Spain at 3.718m.

All images Nikon Z6 + Nikkor Z 24-70mm f4 S or Nikkor 70-200mm f4 

49283733596_11b3739a67_h.jpg

49283938247_4058e6c3be_h.jpg

49283255908_a6e31090ff_h.jpg

49283255618_ffa5f2e18a_h.jpg

49283255498_2b21b2161d_h.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks Dallas. Indeed somewhat out of my comfort zone 😉 but when you're on Tenerife a visit to this NP is a must imo. We were lucky to see snow on El Teide, which is not a common sight. All Canary islands are nice and have a very comfortable mild warm climate, my favourites of the islands are Lanzarote and La Palma. 

• Like 1

Fascinating landscape!  A couple of the shots, I’m not sure whether the foreground or background is the subject, however the last one nails it - nicely balanced.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Luc de Schepper
      An image of my 20 years old Koga-Miyata bicycle against a typical Dutch backdrop.

This bicycle has a classic lugged oval steel frame from Reynolds FM-1 chromium-molybdenum triple-butted steel made by Japanese firm Miyata and used by top Dutch bike builder Koga.
      This frame is light (for steel), stable and comfortable. They don't make them like this anymore, nowadays it's almost all smooth-welded aluminium or carbon.

Nikon Z6 + Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AIs

• By Luc de Schepper
      I've recently bought a K&F Nikon F to Z adapter for using my manual focus Nikkor lenses on my Nikon Z6. The Nikon FTZ adapter I only use for Auto Focus lenses. For Manual Focus the FTZ is too clunky, I prefer the slim profile of the K&F adapter.   And of course the new combo looks quite attractive imo 😊 This image (Z6 + Nikkor 50mm f1.2 AIs) shot with a Fuji X100 @ iso 2.000, 1/15sec handheld.     Anyway, today I shot a series of images with the Z6 combined with the golden oldie Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AIs.   This image of a Bicycle Repair Shop sign was shot wide-open at f2.5. Retro look with Nik Analog Efex.  
    • By Luc de Schepper
      A series of images from a motorcycle expo I visited last Friday. As always it was very crowded so getting the images I wanted without people, arms or legs in view was a tiring exercise in patience (except for image #1 of course).

All images Nikon Z6 + Nikkor Z 50mm f1.8 S

• By Luc de Schepper
      A HDR from three 1 stop difference handheld exposures. It's a workplace for miniature trains in a Railway Museum.

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.