rbsinto

Another of Mankind's mysteries

Posted (edited)
Taken a couple of years ago here in downtown Toronto. I was walking along Spadina Avenue in the heart of the original Chinatown when I spotted a young man with very interesting facial markings sitting against a window ledge, and intently working on his Laptop.
I liked the scene, and not wishing to disturb him, shot from the hip as I walked by.
motorized Nikon FG
Nikkor 24 f2 AIS
Fuji 100 ISO colour slide
5.6 @ 1/125th

Another of Mankind's mysteries-1920.jpg

Edited by rbsinto
  • Like 2

I shoot film. That's film. F...i....l....m. You remember film don't you? It was in all the papers.

Maybe he was checking his Lotto numbers? :) 

Dallas,

Your guess is as good as mine.

I grabbed this on the fly (that's my reflection in the window against the Lotto sign) and just kept on walking.

Robert

I shoot film. That's film. F...i....l....m. You remember film don't you? It was in all the papers.

Robert, a great result from a hip shot.  You must have a smooth gait and a steady trigger finger.

Hugh,

Thanks.

A smooth gait and a steady trigger finger are among the few things I've gotten good at after 40-odd years of practicing photography.  ; (

Robert