Dallas

No More Lightroom Classic CC

Now it's just Lightroom Classic. Makes sense finally. 

One thing that they are not introducing into Lr is the ability to do local colour adjustments via a mask. We can do everything else except change saturation, luminance and hue via a local adjustment brushed in, but if you want to tone down (say) blues in one part of the image only you can't. You have to do that via a colour selection tool which is very hidden and doesn't work as well. 

Pity. 

The saturation slider is operable Dallas and you can achieve all sorts of adjustments using the colour temperature and tint sliders.

Still trying.

Ya, but I want to be able to use the same local controls (2 finger drag on trackpad) that are available for HSL on selected areas. Don't see why that isn't possible. Right now if you make an HSL adjustment it applies it globally, which isn't ideal. Sometimes I want to desaturate a certain colour cast in one part of the frame, but then if I use the method described I end up desaturating the entire image of that colour. 

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.