• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Luc de Schepper
      I feel like I'm getting to grips with the Z6 (and adjusting Nikon's weird blue hue to my personal preference).

• By Luc de Schepper
      Most of the times Friday is my day off and when the weather is ok I visit interesting Dutch cities. Last Friday I went to Kampen, located on a peninsula near the river IJssel and lake IJsselmeer. Kampen is an excellent example of a small Dutch city with a nice historic (medieval) city centre. The inhabitants of Kampen are rightly proud of their city. They were also very friendly, like they stopped their car and waited patiently when I stood on the middle of the road to shoot a photograph. Try that in Amsterdam ... Kampen has put a lot of effort in restoring old buildings and wall paintings making for great photo opportunities!   All images Fujifilm X100.   1.    2.
    • By Luc de Schepper
      This wall art by 13HOOG was commissioned by NS/Dutch Railway and the city of Amersfoort (Holland). It's located at the site where the NS/Dutch Railway used to have their maintenance and repair facilities.

Fujifilm X100

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.