Mike G

Bertie

My daughters Blue Staffie, Bertie waiting for someone to throw his ball

iPhone not mine.

8B7E7202-E50D-437A-AE4E-97D9C987786B.thumb.jpeg.4db98ad153f1c32713f1933f961cbb44.jpeg

• Applaud 1

That's a super shot, Mike. You've really captured the typical relationship between dog and man nicely here. Great lighting too. 

Dallas, I can’t claim this cellphone photo as mine, it was taken by my grandson Anthony just after taking taking Bertie for his walk!  The blue ball thing which is very hard rubber stuff and well chewed keeps him busy for hours until he insists giving it to you to throw it so he can chase after it, but by then it’s all gooey and horrible!

Yes, this is a great photo for several reasons. Exposure, DOF, the moment. You can see the emotion in his eyes, which look human.  Does not seem like a dangerous bull terrier.  Can you adjust the DOF with the iPhone?

GB111, Bertie is not at all aggressive but very food oriented and loves his treats! Fill the ball with peanut butter and he’s good for ages digging it out!

He is a rescue dog from a charity called the Dogs Trust.

Mike, what a mean trick to play on a poor unsuspecting dog! 

I thought you Brits were supposed to love dogs!  LOL  :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

19 hours ago, Mike G said:

.......................................................................................................

Fill the ball with peanut butter and he’s good for ages digging it out!

.......................................................................................................

He also likes to have his ball filled with Primula cheese spread especially when mixed with peanut butter!

How cruel is that then?

• Like 1