Jump to content
atpaula

Barcelona, Casa Batlló and Park Guell

Recommended Posts

Taken recently.

Thank you for looking.

 

1

aDFC_6421_zpsqj7wttbd.jpg

 

 

 

 

2

aD5S_1827_zpscalndpmv.jpg

 

 

 

 

3

aDFC_6359_zpst0japsjm.jpg

 

 

 

 

4

aDFC_6325_zpsgjrwieip.jpg

 

 

 

 

5

aDFC_6352_zpsqhrje0nc.jpg

 

 

 

 

6

aD5S_1819_zpsxnhust5l.jpg

 

 

 

 

7

aD5s_2001_zpsjabdoqwa.jpg

 

 

 

 

8

aDFC_6346_zpsipskm7xw.jpg

 

 

 

 

9

aDFC_6328_zpsctyorukk.jpg

 

 

 

 

10

aD5S_1808_zpsicloyehb.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extraordinary coincidence!

 

The lady in red in §6 is a good friend of mine from London who was recently in Barcelona!

 

We live in a connected world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anthony said:

Extraordinary coincidence!

 

The lady in red in §6 is a good friend of mine from London who was recently in Barcelona!

 

We live in a connected world.

 

Complicated world too.

I hope she doesn’t mind appearing here and understand it is a random street photography with no specific interest in her. Otherwise I would gladly remove the pic from here.

Edited by atpaula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, atpaula said:

 

Complicated world too.

I hope she doesn’t mind appearing here and understand it is a random street photography with no specific interest in her. Otherwise I would gladly remove the pic from her.

 

Thanks, Aguinaldo, she is very amused by the coincidence, and no need at all to remove the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Casa Batlló is known locally as the "House of Bones".  Its exterior is so visually rich and unusual that it becomes difficult to photograph in terms of figuring out what is in and what is out - Aguinaldo your vignettes have been well chosen and presented. 

 

I visited there in 2011 and it is a "must see" for visitors to Barcelona.  (I can confirm that it is not made of icing and that its exterior is therefore inedible!) 🙂

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hugh_3170 said:

Casa Batlló is known locally as the "House of Bones".  Its exterior is so visually rich and unusual that it becomes difficult to photograph in terms of figuring out what is in and what is out - Aguinaldo your vignettes have been well chosen and presented. 

 

I visited there in 2011 and it is a "must see" for visitors to Barcelona.  (I can confirm that it is not made of icing and that its exterior is therefore inedible!) 🙂

 

 

Thanks Hugh.

Maybe Gaudi's work doesn't please everyone but I was overwhelmed by it, in a very positive way.

Sagrada Familia cathedral is the most creative and beautiful piece of art I've ever seen. My wife didn't like it.

I became a fan of that artist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another great series. Thank you for taking us on your travels, Aguinaldo. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, atpaula said:

Thanks Hugh.

Maybe Gaudi's work doesn't please everyone but I was overwhelmed by it, in a very positive way.

Sagrada Familia cathedral is the most creative and beautiful piece of art I've ever seen. My wife didn't like it.

I became a fan of that artist.

 

I think that Sagrada Familia is one of the world's greatest buildings.

 

I am not so keen on Gaudi's other buildings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.