aDFC_6352_zpsqhrje0nc.jpg

aD5S_1819_zpsxnhust5l.jpg

aD5s_2001_zpsjabdoqwa.jpg

aDFC_6346_zpsipskm7xw.jpg

aDFC_6328_zpsctyorukk.jpg

aD5S_1808_zpsicloyehb.jpg

• Like 2

Extraordinary coincidence!

The lady in red in §6 is a good friend of mine from London who was recently in Barcelona!

We live in a connected world.

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

Extraordinary coincidence!

The lady in red in §6 is a good friend of mine from London who was recently in Barcelona!

We live in a connected world.

Complicated world too.

I hope she doesn’t mind appearing here and understand it is a random street photography with no specific interest in her. Otherwise I would gladly remove the pic from here.

Edited by atpaula

47 minutes ago, atpaula said:

Complicated world too.

I hope she doesn’t mind appearing here and understand it is a random street photography with no specific interest in her. Otherwise I would gladly remove the pic from her.

Thanks, Aguinaldo, she is very amused by the coincidence, and no need at all to remove the picture.

Casa Batlló is known locally as the "House of Bones".  Its exterior is so visually rich and unusual that it becomes difficult to photograph in terms of figuring out what is in and what is out - Aguinaldo your vignettes have been well chosen and presented. 

I visited there in 2011 and it is a "must see" for visitors to Barcelona.  (I can confirm that it is not made of icing and that its exterior is therefore inedible!) 🙂

5 hours ago, Hugh_3170 said:

Casa Batlló is known locally as the "House of Bones".  Its exterior is so visually rich and unusual that it becomes difficult to photograph in terms of figuring out what is in and what is out - Aguinaldo your vignettes have been well chosen and presented. 

I visited there in 2011 and it is a "must see" for visitors to Barcelona.  (I can confirm that it is not made of icing and that its exterior is therefore inedible!) 🙂

Thanks Hugh.

Maybe Gaudi's work doesn't please everyone but I was overwhelmed by it, in a very positive way.

Sagrada Familia cathedral is the most creative and beautiful piece of art I've ever seen. My wife didn't like it.

I became a fan of that artist.

Another great series. Thank you for taking us on your travels, Aguinaldo. :) 

22 hours ago, atpaula said:

Thanks Hugh.

Maybe Gaudi's work doesn't please everyone but I was overwhelmed by it, in a very positive way.

Sagrada Familia cathedral is the most creative and beautiful piece of art I've ever seen. My wife didn't like it.

I became a fan of that artist.

I think that Sagrada Familia is one of the world's greatest buildings.

I am not so keen on Gaudi's other buildings.