Dallas

The Best Safari Deal Ever

There's never been a better time than right now to join me on a photography safari here in Africa that will give you the best opportunity to photograph Africa's Big 5. 

As detailed on this page I have put together a last minute package for this year that offers incredible value. We're going to be staying at the amazing Earth Lodge but we get it at the same price as our usual spot, Little Bush Camp. The best part? This week our South African Rand is being hammered to it's worst levels in 2 years as the emerging market currencies take a beating following the economic turmoil in South America. Right now $1 will buy you ZAR15.35, which puts this last minute safari at roughly $5800. It might even get cheaper. Can you afford to miss out? 

The trip happens between 30 November and 7 December 2018, so it's less than 4 months away. We have to act VERY quickly! If you are interested in joining please email me now. I will allow a maximum of 5 people on this safari (excluding me), which is 2 couples and 1 single person. If we get the 2 couples then the remaining single will not pay a single supplement (usually 50%). 

Don't let the sun go down on this opportunity.

EM1D1380.jpg