nivaun

Sunset Over Seven Lakes Basin

Went on an 11 day hike across the Bailey Range in Olympic National Park. Forest fires had Washington and Oregon smoke filled and created some unusual colors and clouds. These clouds seemed to  mimic the sub-alpine fir silhouette. 

©timtodd_tt20180804_09256-2.jpeg

Capture: Fujifilm X-H1, 1/1000 f/5, iso200

Pixelroom: Luminar 2018

Have a purpose that will outlive you...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nivaun
      A combination of Barnes Creek entering the Lake Crescent and the wind blowing waves against the silhouette of the tree root gave me the impression it was a swimming dragon. I also like how the sunset created a convenient X.

Capture: Fujifilm X-T1, 6.5s, f/22, iso 100. - Zeiss Touit 12mm - Lee Seven5 Big Stopper, .9 GND soft, Polarizer - B&W-R simulation
      Pixelroom: On1 PhotoRAW 2018.5

• By nivaun
      A fallen tree in transition trapped upon the shore of Lake Crescent to be battered by the waves and the weather of Storm King. Olympic National Park.

Capture: Fujifilm X-T1. 70s, f/11, iso200. - Zeiss Touit 32mm. - Lee Seven5 Big Stopper ND & Polarizer. - Acros-R B&W simulation.
      Pixelroom: On1 PhotoRAW 2018

• By Luc de Schepper
      An image shot during a balloon ride, at about 650m height.

Olympus E-M10II + Panasonic 8-18mm f2.8-4

• By crowecg
      Haven't taken many pictures recently, but managed a late afternoon walk in the park today.

D7F_0669 

D7F_0669 

D7F_0669 

Still haven't got round to treating myself to a new camera yet, so all shot with a D7000 and AF-S 70-300.  70-300 is probably a strange choice for landscapes, but the deep hood of this lens was probably useful in keeping the flare reasonably controlled better than the shorter hood on my 28-105.

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.