crowecg

X-E3 - First Impressions

2 hours ago, Mexecutioner said:

They offer a fully functional 30-day demo for your colleague to try.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll let him know.

On 02/10/2018 at 04:36, Mexecutioner said:

They offer a fully functional 30-day demo for your colleague to try.

I've had a bit of a play with the Fuji Express version.  It is free and without any time limits.  It lets you edit Fuji RAF files and managed both compressed and uncompressed version.  It also edits jpg's irrelevant of camera make.  

On 08/10/2018 at 06:54, crowecg said:

I've had a bit of a play with the Fuji Express version.  It is free and without any time limits.  It lets you edit Fuji RAF files and managed both compressed and uncompressed version.  It also edits jpg's irrelevant of camera make.  

C1 Fujifilm Express now offers the Fujifilm simulation items in the "curve" pull-down menu including Eterna which is not offered in X-E3.