The amazing Durdle Door at sunset, taken during a Workshop I led in Dorset (UK) last February. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra.

SL2_1923.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

• Like 1

It is a somewhat different, less dramatic style to the other work you've showed us, Vieri. I do like it. 

On 31/08/2018 at 18:46, Dallas said:

It is a somewhat different, less dramatic style to the other work you've showed us, Vieri. I do like it. 

Than you very much Dallas, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Vieri
      The Crumbling Cliffs at Valahnukamol in Iceland are a wonderful source of inspiration, and I love to explore them to find cracks with shapes complementing or mirroring the sea stacks and the clouds. Taken at sunset during a Workshop One-on-One in Iceland in February 2018 with my Leica SL, a Voigtlander 15mm and my Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
    • By Vieri
      One magic morning in Dorset (UK), working on the silhouette of Corfe Castle, with the sunrise light scattered by the mist. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm @ 27mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.