A burning sunset sky over the Racetrack, a 20-seconds exposure taken in amazing Death Valley (CA), USA, during a workshop I led there last winter. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra.

SL2_1504.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

• Like 3
  • Applaud 1

Terrific!

Spectacular place ... nice image!

On 21/08/2018 at 10:37, vivionm said:

Oh my. I have heard of this place.

Great photo.

Thank you very much Vivion, glad you enjoyed it! :) Yes, the Racetrack is unique and amazingly inspiring!

On 21/08/2018 at 11:19, Dallas said:

Terrific!

Thank you very much Dallas, glad you enjoyed it! :)

On 21/08/2018 at 21:00, Chris Wahl said:

Spectacular place ... nice image!

Thanks Chris! :) 

Best regards,

Vieri

Not bad. I've been there once a long time ago, need to go again once the heat dies down.

Interesting choice of shutter speed.

What's funny is how the rocks look so big, but when I was there, I only saw little pebbles. How large would you estimate this rock to be?

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, GB111 said:

Not bad. I've been there once a long time ago, need to go again once the heat dies down.

Interesting choice of shutter speed.

What's funny is how the rocks look so big, but when I was there, I only saw little pebbles. How large would you estimate this rock to be?

Why thank you. I am looking forward to seeing your efforts once the heats dies down then, make sure to post them here. About the rock, big enough to look as it looks, I'd say. Best regards,

Vieri

Edited by Vieri

Very nice capture Vieri, certainly a place I need to visit sometime. As much as this place gets photograph it never gets old and I enjoy seeing everyone's perspective.

I had looked at your workshop schedule and since l will be out of town on both of the dates you offer I was unable to join. Maybe next time.

15 hours ago, Mexecutioner said:

Very nice capture Vieri, certainly a place I need to visit sometime. As much as this place gets photograph it never gets old and I enjoy seeing everyone's perspective.

I had looked at your workshop schedule and since l will be out of town on both of the dates you offer I was unable to join. Maybe next time.

Thank you very much for your comment, glad you enjoyed the photo! :) Thank you for your interest in working together, much appreciated. I don't know if your schedule allows, but in case we could organise a Workshop One-on-One around the dates of my to Workshops there - see here for detail: Death Valley WORKSHOP ONE-ON-ONE

You can use the calendar in the page to find suitable dates. Hope this helps! 

Best regards,

Vieri

On 07/09/2018 at 00:28, Vieri said:

Thank you very much for your comment, glad you enjoyed the photo! :) Thank you for your interest in working together, much appreciated. I don't know if your schedule allows, but in case we could organise a Workshop One-on-One around the dates of my to Workshops there - see here for detail: Death Valley WORKSHOP ONE-ON-ONE

You can use the calendar in the page to find suitable dates. Hope this helps! 

Best regards,

Vieri

Hi Vieri,

Thank you for the information, I am going to be in Thailand most of February so I will keep my eyes peeled for other opportunities.

Take care,

Rodrigo

On 14/09/2018 at 19:31, Mexecutioner said:

Hi Vieri,

Thank you for the information, I am going to be in Thailand most of February so I will keep my eyes peeled for other opportunities.

Take care,

Rodrigo

Hi Rodrigo,

thank you for your continued interest. Enjoy Thailand and I hope to see you onboard one of my Workshops soon! :) Best regards,

Vieri