Vieri

2 Workshops in Death Valley, February 2019

One of my favourite locations in the world for photography, Death Valley’s amazing landscapes are without equal anywhere in the World: what makes the Valley even more inspiring and photographically rewarding is the variety of very different landscapes and features concentrated in such a relatively small area.

In February 2019, I’ll put my extensive knowledge of Death Valley at your service to make the most of it. Join us to find the best spots in Badwater Basin and the Devil’s Golf Course, to photograph Zabriskie Point from an original viewpoint, to know where the best of the Racetrack’s amazing Sailing Stones are and what to photograph in the vast flats of Cottonball Marsh, and to find the best, cleanest of Mesquite’s sand dunes.

The mild temperatures and the haze-free skies make winter the best season to experience Death Valley in all its beauty, and the possibility of rain creates unique opportunities to see the Valley’s landscapes under a completely different disguise. Death Valley’s spellbinding landscapes are the best location to develop your vision and improve your photography and post-processing technique while creating unforgettable photographs of some of the most unique landscapes in the World!

PLEASE NOTE: Due to busy schedule, I will not organise Workshops in Death Valley in 2020 and 2021, so if you are interested in working with me in Death Valley, 2019 it is! Death Valley will be back into my Workshop rotation in 2022.

February 7-11, 2019 | FIVE DAYS | MAXIMUM THREE PARTICIPANTS!

Read more and book here: DEATH VALLEY 2019 (1) PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP

February 12-16, 2019 | FIVE DAYS | MAXIMUM THREE PARTICIPANTS!

Read more and book here: DEATH VALLEY 2019 (2) PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP

See you in Death Valley next Winter! Best regards,

Vieri

M10_0100.jpg

SL_02324.jpg

6Z12129.jpg

SL2_1504.jpg

• Like 1