Vieri

Solo exhibition coming up!

Dear friends,

I am honoured to announce my upcoming solo exhibition "TIME (&) MATTERS", opening in Orbetello as part of the ImagO Photofestival!

You are warmly invited to join us for the opening and book signing on Saturday, August 11 2018, at 7 p.m. The exhibition will be open until September 7, 2018. Hope to see you there!

Bottazzini_Verticale.jpg

Best regards,

Vieri

• Like 1

Good luck with the exhibition, Vieri. Would love to be there and meet you, alas the small matter of a continent's length stands in the way. :) 

1 hour ago, Dallas said:

Good luck with the exhibition, Vieri. Would love to be there and meet you, alas the small matter of a continent's length stands in the way. :) 

Thank you very much Dallas! :) Yes, I can see how that could be a little problem... :D Next time!!

Best regards,

Vieri

Orbetello is not close to an international airport. Otherwise I might have dropped in.

16 minutes ago, vivionm said:

Orbetello is not close to an international airport. Otherwise I might have dropped in.

Hello Vivion, thank you for your comment, much appreciated! :)The closest airport is Rome Fiumicino, is a 1.5 h drive from Orbetello - it would be great if you could make it!

Best regards,

Vieri

I really like what I have seen of your work.

Go on, Vivion. You can be the official FZ reporter on Vieri's exhibition. :) 

That'd be very exciting for me - I never had an "official [anyforum] reporter" coming to any of my openings! :D

Best regards,

Vieri

• Like 1