The magical atmosphere of a Tuscan sunrise, taken during a Workshop I led in Tuscany in November 2017. Leica SL, Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest.

SL_4413.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

• Like 4

I really like the warmth and mistiness of this. Is the colour filtered in? 

12 minutes ago, Dallas said:

I really like the warmth and mistiness of this. Is the colour filtered in? 

Thank you Dallas, glad you enjoyed it! :) No, it was the sunrise light hitting the mist - I never use colour filters, only Grad ND and ND (but no NDs this time)

Best regards,

Vieri

• Like 1

Ah ... Tuscany ... wonderfully captured!

Classic. I would print it on metal and see what you have!

GB

10 hours ago, Chris Wahl said:

Ah ... Tuscany ... wonderfully captured!

Thank you very much indeed Chris! :) Tuscany's beauty certainly did help here, I am glad if if could do it justice!

1 hour ago, GB111 said:

Classic. I would print it on metal and see what you have!

GB

Thank you very much GB! :) I print on Hahnemuhle Musem Etching generally, I love matte, heavy and textured paper for my images - with that paper, they almost look like paintings!

Best regards,

Vieri

Super misty image with very rich hues of dawn. I like that in the background Pienza is just revealed, very ethereal.

On 01/09/2018 at 21:57, mistymornings said:

Super misty image with very rich hues of dawn. I like that in the background Pienza is just revealed, very ethereal.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :) Btw, it is not Pienza in the background ;)

Best regards,

Vieri