Vieri

Workshop in Tuscany & Cinque Terre, 2018

Posted (edited)

Offering you a selection of Italy’s most iconic landscapes, ranging from the rough seascapes and the charming villages of Le Cinque Terre to Tuscany’s serene rolling hills and medieval towns, this 8-day Workshop will amaze you for the variety and beauty of the locations we’ll photograph.

In fall 2018, I’ll put my decades long knowledge of Tuscany and Le Cinque Terre at your service, taking you off the beaten path to make the most out of these iconic landscapes. Epitomizing Italian landscapes for generations of artists, Tuscany’s Val d’Orcia is characterised by beautiful rolling hills, old farmhouses, little churches, medieval towns, olive groves, cypress-lined roads and vineyards. Five picturesque old fishermen’s villages clinging on rocky hills overhanging the Mediterranean, for centuries the Cinque Terre have only been reachable via the sea, thus preserving their unique character and beauty for us to enjoy.

The end of October is a great time to explore and photograph in peace these all-famous locations away from the crowds, while enjoying the great Italian hospitality and food: the light is beautiful, the fall colours are great and thanks to my expert knowledge of the locations you’ll be able to create original, stunning images of these amazing landscapes!

October 28 - November 4, 2018 | EIGHT DAYS | Maximum THREE participants, only ONE seat left!

Read more and book here: TUSCANY & CINQUE TERRE 2018

See you in Italy next Fall! Best regards,

Vieri

SL2_1294.jpg

SL_03166.jpg

SL_03276.jpg

SL_02530.jpg

Edited by Vieri
  • Like 1

One day I will join you, for sure. :) In the meantime I hope that other Fotozones members can join this one and make amazing photos like these too. 

22 hours ago, Dallas said:

One day I will join you, for sure. :) In the meantime I hope that other Fotozones members can join this one and make amazing photos like these too. 

Thank you very much Dallas, you are always welcome to join us whenever you like! :) Yes, Tuscany is truly amazing and I hope that the last available seat on this Workshop will go to a Fotozoner!

Best regards,

Vieri

Beautiful work Vieri one of these trips 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, asaya said:

Beautiful work Vieri one of these trips 

Thank you very much Tony, glad you enjoyed the work! :) Hope to see you onboard one of my Workshops then!

Best regards,

Vieri

Edited by Vieri