A combination of Barnes Creek entering the Lake Crescent and the wind blowing waves against the silhouette of the tree root gave me the impression it was a swimming dragon. I also like how the sunset created a convenient X.

Capture: Fujifilm X-T1, 6.5s, f/22, iso 100. - Zeiss Touit 12mm - Lee Seven5 Big Stopper, .9 GND soft, Polarizer - B&W-R simulation

Pixelroom: On1 PhotoRAW 2018.5

©timtodd_tt20141113_00063-2.jpg

• Like 1

Have a purpose that will outlive you...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By crowecg
      Following my earlier snowy post, here are a few more shots from the same trip, but lower down the mountains.

Remarkables - the snow shots were taken behind the ridge in the centre of the picture, with Queenstown down below in the foreground.

Looking west, somewhere beyond the mountains and across the ocean is home!

Steamer on the lake, the mountains of pic #1 in the background.

Sunset over the lake.  Slipped the camera in my pocket on the way out for dinner and managed to grab this shot.  I nearly didn't bother taking the camera with me, which would have been a shame.

All taken with Fuji X-E3, first three using 18-55 and the last using 27 f/2.8.
    • By nivaun
      Went on an 11 day hike across the Bailey Range in Olympic National Park. Forest fires had Washington and Oregon smoke filled and created some unusual colors and clouds. These clouds seemed to  mimic the sub-alpine fir silhouette. 

Capture: Fujifilm X-H1, 1/1000 f/5, iso200
      Pixelroom: Luminar 2018
    • By nivaun
      A project of mine is to make one shot photographs that appear to have layers or some kind of pixelroom effects applied but are completely done in camera. This was of a tree root floating in a lake. My goal was to make it appear as though two images were stacked.

Capture: Fujifilm X-E2, 1/15, f/9, iso 200 - Fujinon XF 55-200mm
      Pixelroom: PhotoRAW 2017

• By nivaun
      A fallen tree in transition trapped upon the shore of Lake Crescent to be battered by the waves and the weather of Storm King. Olympic National Park.

Capture: Fujifilm X-T1. 70s, f/11, iso200. - Zeiss Touit 32mm. - Lee Seven5 Big Stopper ND & Polarizer. - Acros-R B&W simulation.
      Pixelroom: On1 PhotoRAW 2018

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.