A fallen tree in transition trapped upon the shore of Lake Crescent to be battered by the waves and the weather of Storm King. Olympic National Park.

Capture: Fujifilm X-T1. 70s, f/11, iso200. - Zeiss Touit 32mm. - Lee Seven5 Big Stopper ND & Polarizer. - Acros-R B&W simulation.

Pixelroom: On1 PhotoRAW 2018

©timtodd_tt20150510_000200.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice, I like it. 

Thanks Dallas!

I am much happier with this now that it looks like how I captured it. I first did this in LR and could never get it right because of my Fujifilm raf file. PhotoRAW is working much better for me. 😀 My next project is to revisit all my favorite photographs processed in LR and fix them in PR.

The Lightroom compatibility issues with RAF have been widely spoken of. I will be honest and say that it has been a major reason why I never warmed to the Fuji X line. I can't operate without Lightroom - my workflow is too deeply embedded in its operation, so no X-trans for me.

Learning new software is something I used to actually enjoy, but as my years move along faster I find that the time is better spent doing other things. :) I will at some point soon though, talk about Luminar 2018, which I have a complimentary copy of. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nivaun
      A combination of Barnes Creek entering the Lake Crescent and the wind blowing waves against the silhouette of the tree root gave me the impression it was a swimming dragon. I also like how the sunset created a convenient X.

Capture: Fujifilm X-T1, 6.5s, f/22, iso 100. - Zeiss Touit 12mm - Lee Seven5 Big Stopper, .9 GND soft, Polarizer - B&W-R simulation
      Pixelroom: On1 PhotoRAW 2018.5

• By Vieri
      A Kimmeridge sunset, a long exposure detail on the inspiring ledges at Kimmeridge Bay, taken during a Workshop I led in Dorset (UK) in Spring 2017. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm v. III and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
    • By crowecg
      A number of years ago, I took this photo and really liked the colour and composition, however, it was taken with a 2Mpixel compact, so not too good for enlarging and printing.

D7F_0744 

I did make a return visit to attempt a newer version, but the station was wrapped in scaffolding for renovations.  This time I was more lucky, although a bit later in the evening, so the I completely missed the blue.

D7F_0744 

Another shot from slightly further downstream with the rail line rather than the station as the key element.

D7F_0744 

Quite colourful for a night shot, I think.

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.