Sign in to follow this  
Luc de Schepper

Now where shall I begin ...

Another great image from you Luc ... thank you for sharing this! :yes:

• Like 1

that can be hard work 

wonderful image

• Like 1

Thanks Larry and Armando. In Holland heavy snowfall has become quite abnormal in the last 10-20 years or so.  I remember vividly the winters in my youth were much colder. When it snows it lasts only a few days, long enough though to completely disrupt all air and road traffic and also public transport so I'm lucky to be able to work from home.

Btw; the triangular shaped house in the centre is our house.

Edited by Luc de Schepper
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Vieri
      Iceland in winter is amazing, looking for ice and snow patterns on the black sand at Reynisdrangar is extremely inspiring and makes enduring the cold definitely worth it. We had a great time during my Workshop there last February! Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm @ 24mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra.

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri
    • By Vieri
      Seljalandsfoss is one of the most famous and photographed waterfalls in Iceland, most known for being photographed from behind the water. Since I like to go to Iceland in winter, both for my Workshops and for my personal work, that is never possible: the access to the waterfall's back is closed due to the snow. This, however, opens up new creative possibilities to portray this amazing waterfall surrounded by icicles and looking like it's digging in the snow. Black & white, for me, was the obvious choice for this.

Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra.

Thank you for viewing, best regards
      Vieri
√ó

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.