Top Posters In This Topic

• Fons Baerken

• merlin

• Dallas

• Larry

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

November 11     misty fields at de Weebosch

November 1   a modest start of the 11th month of the year   14 degrees centigrade today still some roses flowering     Df, 75-150mm f/3.5  @150/3.5

Tilburg,  theatre an interactive art college.    

Posted Images

• Contributor
Alan7140

Colour for me as well in this shot. Beautiful pastels.

Hard to tell whether you are experiencing spring or autumn.::)

Good to see you still going strong - only two months to go!

• Like 1
Fons Baerken
40 minutes ago, 56 DIN said:

I like this view - like a fisheye, the eye search for distortion but can´t find - a good one

A great lens no significant distortion for a wide lens but best to avoid flare .

Fons Baerken

November 8

A grey day like winter, yet

Figs!

8nov17a.jpg

Df, 105mm f/2.5ais

Admin i have been experiencing issues with direct linking with flickr.

Edited by Fons Baerken
18 hours ago, Fons Baerken said:

Admin i have been experiencing issues with direct linking with flickr.

I've had problems too.  If I include more than one link to Flickr, then I get 403 error.  I get round it by adding one link, posting, then coming back and editing the post and adding one link at a time.  Three pictures means one post and two edits.  Strangely, it only seems to be Flickr links.  I can get away with a Flickr link and a link to another thread.

Fons Baerken
16 minutes ago, crowecg said:

I've had problems too.  If I include more than one link to Flickr, then I get 403 error.  I get round it by adding one link, posting, then coming back and editing the post and adding one link at a time.  Three pictures means one post and two edits.  Strangely, it only seems to be Flickr links.  I can get away with a Flickr link and a link to another thread.

Now, the last few times i have been uploading straight from my pc but that will burden the server.

• Administrators

I believe that there are issues with Flickr's API. On my other websites I use a WordPress plugin that displays albums nicely, but ever since Yahoo! was bought out there have been some intermittent problems with their system. I suspect they might be trying to stop hotlinks, which is going to be problematic for a lot of websites where images are hosted on Flickr. 

Fons, feel free to use the attachment feature - there's plenty of space on the server. 

Fons Baerken
2 hours ago, DFZ said:

I believe that there are issues with Flickr's API. On my other websites I use a WordPress plugin that displays albums nicely, but ever since Yahoo! was bought out there have been some intermittent problems with their system. I suspect they might be trying to stop hotlinks, which is going to be problematic for a lot of websites where images are hosted on Flickr. 

Fons, feel free to use the attachment feature - there's plenty of space on the server. 

Thanks Dallas

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.