armando_m

Synchronicity - a bit of fun

Armando, this is a nice outcome - a just reward for yours and your family's labours.  I like how you have directly integrated the camera into the set up via the 10-pin interface.  I look forward to more images as you develop your technology.

Lovely results.  Drops of liquid are such fun  (but can be messy!).

Looks like a wonderful set up.  Perhaps once my kids get onto something a bit more technical at school, we could give it a try.  

My attempts at water drop photos only got as far as camera on burst with a dripping tap, until I noticed I hadn't cleaned the sink!:(

Thanks for commenting 

Hugh, yes, connecting the camera to the setup makes things more repeatable, not that water splashes the same any time at all, so it still takes lots of takes to capture something attractive, but every time there is something going on, whereas doing this manually you get a lot of empty images.

Anthony, the only messy time was when connecting the tubing to the valve, once that was done it was all controlled dripping , easily controlled within the tray 

crowecg, I'm not sure who had more fun me or the kids :)

Making a mess is half the fun.

Armando, unleash your inner child!

Thanks Fons and Anthony

here is another look 

_DSC0726.jpg

• Like 3