Sign in to follow this  
Larry

A different kind of sunset

That is really special.  Just two colours (mostly), shades of blue and shades of orange/red.

Thank you gentlemen for your kind comments.    

Edited by Larry

Very very nice,  I had missed this thread until I saw the image on the main FZ page

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Luc de Schepper
      An image shot during a balloon ride, at about 650m height.

Olympus E-M10II + Panasonic 8-18mm f2.8-4

• By crowecg
      Haven't taken many pictures recently, but managed a late afternoon walk in the park today.

D7F_0669 

D7F_0669 

D7F_0669 

Still haven't got round to treating myself to a new camera yet, so all shot with a D7000 and AF-S 70-300.  70-300 is probably a strange choice for landscapes, but the deep hood of this lens was probably useful in keeping the flare reasonably controlled better than the shorter hood on my 28-105.

• By Greg Drawbaugh
      Condor Airlines Boeing 767-300ER departs from Minneapolis-St. Paul airport at 915pm local time to head back to Frankfurt, Germany.  I took this shot last Saturday on one of the longest days of the year.  On the composition side, I always struggle how to place the aircraft in the frame when I have an open sky.  Comments and constructive ideas always welcome.

• By Andrew L (gryphon1911)
      Covered this today for my VisualOhio news blog.

I'd only ever watched a dog show on TV, never been to one in person.  It was just like the big Westminster one but instead of one large ring, there were 156 smaller ones.    I love dogs so this was a fun assignment. The people were great too!

Enjoy!

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.