Chris Fabbri

I Am Back!

Hey guys,

Long time away from the forum. Just the too busy life and dealing with social media and customers...

Not using Nikon anymore but some thousands and thousands of shots these years.

Miss you all.

Cheers,

Chris Fabbri

• Like 1

I would really like to see some of your current work Chris. It was always nice seeing what you're up to. Your work is always technically excellent and interesting to boot. 

Glad you come back, Chris!  And, yes, I'm looking forward to seeing your latest images!

Welcome back, Chris! As the others have said, we eagerly await seeing you amazing images again. :) 

Hey Chris,

Good to see you back here.

I've been very busy too, not so much with photography though.

Judging by your websites it seems you have been mega busy, is motorsport photography

your full time job these days?

If it were I'm not at all surprised, had a quick look and your images are sensational,

literally as good as I've seen anywhere and I'd say they are in the top couple of percent

of motorsport images I've seen. There is an awful lot of mediocre stuff out there, your images

are the benchmark others should aspire too.

I have to say I'm extremely curious to hear what gear/ format you are using these days.

Cheers

Tony

I know you love bikes too, here's a couple from this season..........not in your league, but I love 

photographing bikes all the same.

click on image to see large, thanks.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Edited by wildoat
  • Like 1

Hey Chris,

Good to see you back here.

I've been very busy too, not so much with photography though.

Judging by your websites it seems you have been mega busy, is motorsport photography

your full time job these days?

If it were I'm not at all surprised, had a quick look and your images are sensational,

literally as good as I've seen anywhere and I'd say they are in the top couple of percent

of motorsport images I've seen. There is an awful lot of mediocre stuff out there, your images

are the benchmark others should aspire too.

I have to say I'm extremely curious to hear what gear/ format you are using these days.

Cheers

Tony

I know you love bikes too, here's a couple from this season..........not in your league, but I love 

photographing bikes all the same.

click on image to see large, thanks.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Hey Tony my friend, thanks so much for your always kind words.

Your shots are excellent (loved the BW) and you would work with me at any track and event with your skill).

Photography to me these days is my second job. The first one in on IT market as sales consultant for high end storage, data protection, disaster recovery technology, servers, etc.

But I have the freedom to travel and attend the races I have contract with teams and riders.

Today I am 90% focused on bikes racing (much more emotion, better environment, big grids in terms of quantity of riders per race and more opportunity to make money).

I am using, believe me, Canon 5D-3, 70-200L IS 2.8, a canon 2x TC, 24-104L and a flash. Nothing more.

And I do not need more to develop the work the customers are asking and purchasing. 

So, I keep learning.

Nice to read from, you and again, many thanks

Hugs,

• Like 1

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.