Crop to 8x10 and cloned out a couple of people on the left side of the frame
please clickup

_DSC3344-Edit.jpg

Thanks for looking

• Like 2

Regards,

Armando

I like this very much.  

A couple of suggestions - perhaps crop so that the subject is less central.  And there is a bright area just outside the right of her face - maybe part of a window frame?  Darkening that might remove the distraction.

very good background handling. very deep perspective though which, I feel, puts some distortion on her head form...

Regenerate green infrastructure. Let Biodiversity rule!

I blog at: http://klimafarm.com/

Thanks for the comments! trully appreciate them

Here is another version
- darkened the bright spot, yes it is a window frame, right on the side of her face, brush with automask,

- cloned out the lights

- cropped a part from the right, not sure I like it better, I miss the walkway under the trees

Frank, this is shot with the 50mm , I shot from about hip height, not sure what can be deforming her head, and by good background handling, you mean the out of focus, the exposure, or both ?

_DSC3344-Edit2.jpg

• Like 1

Regards,

Armando

Thanks, I like this - but ultimately it is your choice as the photographer!

• Like 1

Frank, this is shot with the 50mm , I shot from about hip height, not sure what can be deforming her head, and by good background handling, you mean the out of focus, the exposure, or both ?

Background handling I mean the lines and shapes and where her head resides in this construction.

I feel a portrait from below breats height is always difficult geometrically. Therefore I like portraits with camera on eye height, except for walking people a bit further away

Regenerate green infrastructure. Let Biodiversity rule!

I blog at: http://klimafarm.com/