Sign in to follow this  
Dallas

Fuji X-T1 (thread cleanup)

This thread contains some comments that I have split off from the Member ratings thread. 

I just ordered the XT-1 and the 56/1.2. Will add a shorter lens too but haven't decided on which one yet. If delivery happens as promised I should have it in my hands late next week. Will of course report my findings then.

As usual my pro dealer here in Stavanger are among the first in Europe to get new models. My man there mentioned they might have a few XT-1's that are still available.

They also stock most stuff Nikon and Canon has to offer and have a large selection of used gear. Most definitely recommended. They do sell on export terms, i.e. sans norwegian tax (25%).

Edited by Sten Rasmussen

This is high on my hopes of acquiring. But I will have to wait a little longer before ordering. I have ran out of children to sell (my wife doesn't want anymore) and I have already sold my soul so I guess I will just have to wait. I begin a two week hike in a couple months and I would like to have one by then.

• Like 1

Have a purpose that will outlive you...

If there are specific questions out there I will try and answer them next week when I start using the camera.

Still waiting.... Elsewhere I read that Sydney residents have been able to get a hold of a few, so stocks are starting to dribble in to Australia finally.

Guest jramskov

If there are specific questions out there I will try and answer them next week when I start using the camera.

I would like to hear more about the GPS feature. In the manual (or was it on their website?) it's mentioned that it will discard data older than 2 hours or something. I'm not sure I quite understood how it's supposed to work.

Congratulations Sten. I will follow your write-ups on the X-T1 closely as this model really appeals to me and I value your opinion. Did you get the 18 mm to go with the X-T1 especially or did you already own it?

And, let the fun begin. :D

Happy shooting, Sten.

There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. - Ansel Adams

Payment made, X-T1 on the way. Stocks finally readily available in Australia.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.