Top Posters In This Topic

• wildoat

• Chris Wahl

• Mike G

Top Posters In This Topic

• Safarian
Chris Wahl

the title is a perfect match :) :)

Never mind the words ... just hum along and keep on going...

• Subscriber
Mike G

Sorry don't get the title, is there an illicit deal going on?

Mike Gorman

Nikon Z7 - Nikkor Z 14-30, 24-70, 35, 50, 85, FTZ adapter 

GX8 - Panasonic 20, 25

• Safarian
Chris Wahl

Sorry don't get the title, is there an illicit deal going on?

One girl tells the other a story ... unbelievable she says with her whole face ... at least this is how I interpret it :)

Never mind the words ... just hum along and keep on going...

• Subscriber
Mike G

I see.  :D

Mike Gorman

Nikon Z7 - Nikkor Z 14-30, 24-70, 35, 50, 85, FTZ adapter 

GX8 - Panasonic 20, 25

• Contributor
Rick Waldroup

If ever there was a case of a title throwing a viewer for a loop, it is this one.  And I do not mean that in a negative way at all, Bez.

My first impression is one of intimacy.  Much like your title suggests, too.  But by intimate, I mean that the girls look like they are about to hug or even kiss.  The girl on the left is explaining something to the other, and her expression does say "unbelievable" or her expression is one of denial or confusion.  She is slightly leaning towards the other girl and with her arm draped over the girl's shoulder, she looks as though she is trying to pull the girl closer to her.

I love this shot because it asks questions of the viewer, and the answer is not readily available to the viewer.  The viewer must interpret the scene which makes the viewer think, and that is a good thing.

Great stuff.

wildoat

Bez as a photographer you certainly create some interesting work.

I see myself by comparison as someone who records what I see as well as I can, 

you and others like you have a real skill of actually creating and not just recording

images, there is a real difference and it's very inspiring!

Cheers

tony

Edited by wildoat
wildoat

Bez

You are a modest fellow :)  

Your comments are very generous and also inspiring, I'll keep trying.

Cheers

Tony

Ron Scubadiver

I think often we make too big a deal about titles.  Many of the world's most famous paintings are known by titles other than what the artist gave them.  Does Arrangement in Gray and Black No. 1 ring a bell?  Google it.  I have also seen nit picking over titles used to as a means of harassment in photo forums.  Having been the recipient of such harassment elsewhere criticism of titles makes me cringe.  That said, I like the two photos.  They tell a story without any caption.

See my photography at http://ronscubadiver.wordpress.com/