Sign in to follow this  
Guest olivier

please teach me how to wink

As if the image didn't say enough, the title REALLY makes the whole think happen.

Best of all, it really made me smile this morning.

Thanks,

Bill Dewey

The Focused Eye

"The Older I Get, the Better I Was........"

- aspiring photographer and didgeridooist extraordinaire -

Guest olivier

Thank you Fons and Bill. My son is a great actor, and he is the only one in the family still willing to pose for me!

Guest Colin-M

Sounds like you and your boy had fun.

For your next project, how about trying for a slightly raised single eyebrow (like Star Trek's Dr. Spock)?

That should have the added benefit of leaving you both in fits of giggles ;)

Guest olivier

Thank you Colin. We'll try your suggestion...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dallas
      This past week I have been working on a variety of projects for Ford South Africa again. Monday's shoot was all about a local guy and his amazingly well restored '73 Ford Capri. This is my favourite shot from all the shoots I have done for Ford in the past year and it wasn't easy to get, I'll tell you that much!

Here I'm sitting in the back of a car being driven by our content producer, pointing the camera out the window, using f/18 (yes, on a mirrorless m4/3 camera) with a shutter speed of 1/18 second, trying to get the right framing and all while trying to communicate to the driver of the Capri what speed to go at as well as communicating the same with the producer. After several runs on both sides of a short public road outside the Durban airport I got this one which I am happy to share with you all. 

I've converted it to B&W because while my iMac is in for repairs I am forced to edit on the dodgy Dell monitor that has been the subject of an article here on FZ (also why I am using an old method of putting my copyright on). I think the conversion looks good. Thoughts? 

• By knud
      I haven't been able to find anything regarding the AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED in this forum. It very quickly has become my favorite lens. It is incredibly sharp even wide open!
      A picture from a street theater/cirkus called Trottvoir. From St. Gallen Switzerland sommer 2017.
      I made several pictures shooting with the 105mm f/1.4 wide open.

100% crop of the eye

• By Luc de Schepper
      Olympus E-M10II + Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 + Nik Silver Efex

• By Luc de Schepper
      Nikon D5500 + kit lens 18-55mm + Nik Silver Efex

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.