Guest Panther

Preparing to Charge IR

Guest Panther

Howdy All,

One from a re-enactment at Beaumont Ranch near Grandview Texas

68812464.jpg

Modded D70S

Guest Antoinette

Looks a bit like a seen in a old western movie. Shame it doesn't look a bit sharper.

Guest Panther

Looks a bit like a seen in a old western movie. Shame it doesn't look a bit sharper.

Howdy Antoinette,

Thanks so much for your reply and thoughts, actually the gass. blur was intentional, and the image was presented with the look that I was going for.

Happy Holidays!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Luc de Schepper
      Browsing my archive I found this image shot in 2007 with a Nikon D70s and 35mm f2 lens. Shot wide open at f2. Just for fun I applied some additional post processing. 

• By Greg Drawbaugh
      I have a spare micro 4/3 body that no longer sees service, a Panasonic GX-7.  I was looking at having it converted to an IR camera by https://www.lifepixel.com/  Does anyone else have any experience with a converted Micro 4/3 body and lenses shooting IR?  Which conversion do you go with, the standard IR?  My goal is to have some fun and explore an area of photography I have never tried before, and the redundant body with little resale value seemed like a good choice to try?
    • Guest Alaun
      By Guest Alaun
      Taken with D200IR with 7x0 nm filter

Werner

• By Marco Lanciani
      My old Nikon D80 is now converted to IR 830.
      This is my first IR image... actually an IR panorama.

It was taken a few days ago from the "Passeggiata del Gianicolo", near a lighthouse, where you can have a nice view over Rome and its surrounding mountains in the background... clearly visible in IR; not so in visible light.

The NEF was developed and converted to BW in Lr; some extra editing, punch and contrast, was done in Nik Silver Efex.

Important Information

By visiting this website you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy & Guidelines.