The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

Photo
- - - - -

Excellent comments and comparisons on DXoMark website for Nikon 1 lenses

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gerhard2006

gerhard2006

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 26 January 2013 - 21:23

Check out the excellent comments on the DXoMark website for the lenses compared to other brands and full frame sensor and lenses as well.......http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Publications/News/DxOMark-news/The-Nikon-1-lenses-test-and-review

#2 mnscott

mnscott

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 435 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, Minnesota

Posted 27 January 2013 - 15:12

Interesting article, and seems to align with my limited testing of the Nikon 1 V1 so far. Thanks for posting.

Where the Nikon 1 system gets really interesting to me is with non-CX lenses. Yesterday I had a few minutes to play with an FT-1 adapter on my V1. The FT-1 had just arrived at my door, and I'd not used it before. I connected a 70-300 VR lens to the FT-1, and these two shots are a result on the V1 body:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 gerhard2006

gerhard2006

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 09 February 2013 - 18:13

Where the Nikon 1 system gets really interesting to me is with non-CX lenses. Yesterday I had a few minutes to play with an FT-1 adapter on my V1. The FT-1 had just arrived at my door, and I'd not used it before. I connected a 70-300 VR lens to the FT-1, and these two shots are a result on the V1 body:

Excellent shots and isn't it a great combination. I've used this combination as well and can't believe the focussing speed as well as the effects of VR on this somewhat awkward combination. Yet it yields such excellent results from such a small camera. Thanks for posting. Regards, Gerry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

An appeal to all Fotozones visitors: please help me to keep this site going by starting your gear purchases using any one of the affiliate links shown below:

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama.com | thinkTank Photo | DigitalRev.com | OWC | B&H or Donate via PayPal

Starting your shopping here doesn't cost you anything more, but by using the links above (or any others found on the site) you are advising the affiliate that you support this website. This results in a small commission that helps with the running costs. If your preferred outlet isn't among those listed above you can also support the site by making a donation of any amount via PayPal (no PayPal account required). Any donation will be most appreciated.