The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

Photo
- - - - -

gear storage....

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 schwett

schwett

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 15 November 2012 - 21:29

my wife, who is quite low maintenance and unconcerned with my hobbies, does consume MUCH more of our space for her shoes. each pair in a canvas box with a small plastic viewing window.

perhaps if more gear photos were posted they could form an effective set of evidence in photographic gear acquisition debates... I know that I have shared bjorn's famous cupboard photo as a point of reference. ;)
http://photo.sfmthd.org/ [under construction]

#22 pluton

pluton

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 699 posts
  • LocationSanta Monica, CA USA

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:53

Nfoto's open shelf would be ill-advised in my area due to the fair likelyhood of large earthquakes.
Keith B.

#23 schwett

schwett

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:09

^^ ditto for i
http://photo.sfmthd.org/ [under construction]

#24 dslater

dslater

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 330 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 November 2012 - 21:13

Me too - only not because of earthquakes, but because of the explorations of my cat.

#25 56 DIN

56 DIN

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGermany (south of Frankfurt)
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 16 November 2012 - 21:42

interesting result: after humidity /fungus earthquakes and cats are the most dangerous things that happen to lenses...never thought about this
Thomas

#26 nfoto

nfoto

Fierce Bear of the North

• Administrators
  • 16,649 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway
  • Edit my pics?:No

Posted 16 November 2012 - 23:48

My view is that photography is the most dangerous and rewarding experience for any lens :)
Bjørn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

An appeal to all Fotozones visitors: please help me to keep this site going by starting your gear purchases using any one of the affiliate links shown below:

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama.com | thinkTank Photo | DigitalRev.com | OWC | B&H or Donate via PayPal

Starting your shopping here doesn't cost you anything more, but by using the links above (or any others found on the site) you are advising the affiliate that you support this website. This results in a small commission that helps with the running costs. If your preferred outlet isn't among those listed above you can also support the site by making a donation of any amount via PayPal (no PayPal account required). Any donation will be most appreciated.