Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 649 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:46

Version 7 of Capture One Pro announced on DPReview:

http://www.dpreview....e-Pro-version-7

They announced it one day too early yesterday and removed it again. But now it seems to stay there..

Still no support for Fuji X-Pro1/X-E1 as far as I can see.

This post probably belongs in the Photography Software section but I haven't access to that.

#2 nfoto

nfoto

Fierce Bear of the North

• Administrators
  • 16,649 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway
  • Edit my pics?:No

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:09

I moved it for you.
Bjørn

#3 Mexecutioner

Mexecutioner

Advanced Member

• POTW Committee
  • 1,605 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 25 October 2012 - 16:41

Their servers are very slow right now, but I am almost done downloading the installer and looking forward to using it, since v6 has been my converter of choice for the past year and a half and I like it a lot.

#4 Bart Willems

Bart Willems

Forum troglodyte

• Life Member
  • 3,011 posts
  • LocationElmwood Park, NJ

Posted 25 October 2012 - 21:45

I visited the Phase One stand at the PhotoPlus Expo today. One of their standworkers recommended to wait until version 7.1 would come out before downloading the trial version, and let the early adopters sort out the bugs. Apparently itis a lot faster than CO 6 though.
Bart

Too much gear, not enough common sense!
Flickr and Zenfolio, too!

#5 Mexecutioner

Mexecutioner

Advanced Member

• POTW Committee
  • 1,605 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 29 October 2012 - 00:50

So far I have only experienced one hang-up while it was calculating overviews for some imported files. This was in my old laptop, however, I noticed some performance improvements. I will install it in my MacPro, which has a PCIe SSD and I bet it will fly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive a FREE CAMERA BAG from Think Tank Photo

An appeal to all Fotozones visitors: please help me to keep this site going by starting your gear purchases using any one of the affiliate links shown below:

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama.com | thinkTank Photo | DigitalRev.com | OWC | B&H or Donate via PayPal

Starting your shopping here doesn't cost you anything more, but by using the links above (or any others found on the site) you are advising the affiliate that you support this website. This results in a small commission that helps with the running costs. If your preferred outlet isn't among those listed above you can also support the site by making a donation of any amount via PayPal (no PayPal account required). Any donation will be most appreciated.