The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

Photo
- - - - -

No thumbnails or preview with CNX2 2.3.2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 davepaterson

davepaterson

Ex-photographer

• Life Member
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationKillin, Scotland
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 28 September 2012 - 16:19

Ever since updating to version 2.3.2 of Capture NX2, thumbnails and previews are not being created/saved when saving NEF files; this is in spite of having "Save thumbnails and previews when saving NEFs" checked in preferences. Has anyone else found this, and is there a workaround?

The problem may have been fixed in 2.3.4 (thought it's not mentioned on the Nikkon website) but I can't update to this version because it drops support for Mac OSX 10.5.x and I still use 10.5.8 for a variety of reasons.
Dave Paterson

#2 RC51

RC51

LARGE MEMBER

• Life Member
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationENGLAND
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 28 September 2012 - 16:27

Dave,
I am running version 2.3.2 without the problems you have encountered..... Unfortunately CNX2 does not always update successfully.

Cheers
Bez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Receive a FREE CAMERA BAG from Think Tank Photo

An appeal to all Fotozones visitors: please help me to keep this site going by starting your gear purchases using any one of the affiliate links shown below:

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama.com | thinkTank Photo | DigitalRev.com | OWC | B&H or Donate via PayPal

Starting your shopping here doesn't cost you anything more, but by using the links above (or any others found on the site) you are advising the affiliate that you support this website. This results in a small commission that helps with the running costs. If your preferred outlet isn't among those listed above you can also support the site by making a donation of any amount via PayPal (no PayPal account required). Any donation will be most appreciated.