JamesHuntPhotography
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew England, US
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 25 July 2012 - 21:14

Greetings,
I'm a Nikon user for about a decade or so, and a landscape/environmental photographer. I'm currently working on a book/exhibition about the source of Boston's water (the Quabbin Watershed here in MA). Currently shooting with a D4 and D800 (and they both work fine, sorry that some folks are having problems). I also do some work in IR which drew me to your site. Looking forward to learning more and will try to contribute if I have something userful to add.
James

#2 RC51

RC51

LARGE MEMBER

• Life Member
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationENGLAND

Posted 25 July 2012 - 22:02

Hello James,
You are the namesake of one of my favourite sportsmen :-) ...... looking forward to seeing some of your images.

Cheers

Edited by RC51, 25 July 2012 - 22:03 .

Bez

#3 DougB

DougB

Alive (and over 20)

• Life Member
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:13

Welcome James. Lots of great stuff here & really nice folks! Look forward to seeing some of your work
Regards
Doug

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D700, D300; D200; F2, Lumix FZ30; and a bunch of Nikon MF & AF glass (& a Rokinon 85mm f1.4)

#4 Dallas

Dallas

Fotozones Owner

• Administrators
  • 17,759 posts
  • LocationDurban, South Africa
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:54

Hello and welcome to you, James! Please engage the IR enthusiasts here - there are quite a few! And of course we have an open IR gallery too, so looking forward to seeing your photos there.

Win a thinkTank Retrospective 30 camera bag just by making a post to Fotozones this week! 

Please support Fotozones by purchasing your gear from our website advertisers wherever possible. 

#5 Elsa Hoffmann

Elsa Hoffmann

The humble little lady from Cape Town

• Moderators
  • 7,723 posts
  • LocationCape Town
  • Edit my pics?:No

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:33

Welcome
"I drifted into photography like one drifts into prostitution. First I did it to please myself, then I did it to please my friends, and eventually I did it for the money." Philippe Halsman

#6 JamesHuntPhotography

JamesHuntPhotography
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew England, US

Posted 26 July 2012 - 14:17

Thanks all for the kind hospitality.

#7 the_traveler

the_traveler

Mr Cranky Pants

• Life Member
  • 7,132 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:25

James,

I just saw this post.
I'm from Framingham and spent lots of time up at Quabbin Reservoir during my misspent youth.

Lew
Lew

My latest photo oriented blog posts include "Getting to a Final Image - some words for a new photographer."

Pictures and the occasional blog posting about photography and travel at http://lewlortonphoto.com

Posted Image

#8 bobfriedman

bobfriedman

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 2,697 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 13:04

i currently live in North Andover and have participated quite extensively in IR and UV in days past.. . check my web site..
bob

www.pbase.com/bobfriedman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users