#1 Jyda

Jyda

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 1,220 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:26

When I go to Nikongear with Opera on Android, I get a mobile view of the site. One thing that struck me is that it seems to mix up the thread starter and the last poster.

For example, for the thread "Some minor changes" it says "Posted on 20 Jul 2912 16:28 by Ann" when in fact it was started by Dallas on Jul 20:th and Ann is (was) the last poster today.
/Johnny

Google+

I care about picture quality, not pixel quality. - Jay Maisel

#2 Dallas

Dallas

Fotozones Owner

• Administrators
  • 17,756 posts
  • LocationDurban, South Africa

Posted 25 July 2012 - 16:53

I could suggest tossing the Android phone in the drink, but I suspect that would be met with scorn! :)

Johnny, I don't know much about the mobile skin on this system - I haven't used it. I suspect though that it is just displaying poorly selected English. Should probably say "Last post by" instead of "Posted on..."

Win a thinkTank Retrospective 30 camera bag just by making a post to Fotozones this week! 

Please support Fotozones by purchasing your gear from our website advertisers wherever possible. 

#3 Jyda

Jyda

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 1,220 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 July 2012 - 17:27

I could suggest tossing the Android phone in the drink, but I suspect that would be met with scorn! :)

Johnny, I don't know much about the mobile skin on this system - I haven't used it. I suspect though that it is just displaying poorly selected English. Should probably say "Last post by" instead of "Posted on..."

But the date and time corresponds to the thread start...
/Johnny

Google+

I care about picture quality, not pixel quality. - Jay Maisel

#4 Dallas

Dallas

Fotozones Owner

• Administrators
  • 17,756 posts
  • LocationDurban, South Africa

Posted 25 July 2012 - 19:25

When I get some time I will investigate with IPB.

Win a thinkTank Retrospective 30 camera bag just by making a post to Fotozones this week! 

Please support Fotozones by purchasing your gear from our website advertisers wherever possible. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users