#1 nfoto

nfoto

Fierce Bear of the North

• Administrators
  • 16,385 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway
  • Edit my pics?:No

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:49

I have decided to put up one of my D200 cameras for sale, as it currently sees too little use. The camera is in perfect working order, is (rather unusual for my gear) little battle-scarred, and comes with a 3 month warranty (you can return camera at any time and no questions asked, but buyer pays return shipping and import taxes).

This is a D200 modified to have an 'Andrea' UV bandpass filter inside. This means you can use the viewfinder as normal and focus visually (do note, however, that some lenses still needs focus re-adjustment for UV). The 'Andrea' filter is supplied by Reed Curry and you'll find the pertinent details on the filter at his web site (www.UVRdefensetech.com). Do note this camera will only shoot UV images, since the filtration is permantenly fixed inside the camera.

Selling the camera incl. 1 battery EN-EL3a and charger MH-18a (no power cord since these vary by country. It uses a standard 'cassette player' chord) for USD 600 + shipping. Payment by Paypal only.

You can contact me by PM. (departing Oslo now for a trip to Western Norway, so my internet access over the next week or so may be spotty)
Bjørn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users