3 replies to this topic

#1 Sebastian Moran

Sebastian Moran

• Life Member
  • 21 posts
  • LocationBaker Street
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 19 April 2012 - 16:46

Nikon D100 L-Bracket by Kirk. Their item BL-D100. In good shape; a couple of dings, otherwise clean and perfect.

Anybody want this? Please let me know. This item has no apparent economic value. Northeast US location.
  • Wannabe likes this
Heavy-game shooter; 1st Bangalore Pioneers (Ret. -- Not really). Anglo-Indian Club, Tankerville Club.

#2 Wannabe

Wannabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationNouvelle-Angoul√™me

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:12

I could probably put it to good use. I still ocaissionally employ a D100 for night-shoots; UV/IR experiments; astronomy and the like. In my opinion: The D100 is either the most underrated, of the over-hyped DSLRs available to early adopters, or I just lucked-out by obtaining the best sample to ever come off the line. It never let me down, nor failed me in whatever purpose I put it to. And I wouldn't even dream of implying that any good which came of it had something to do with skill -- muchless my own. But I digress...

What are you asking for the Kirk bracket?

#3 Sebastian Moran

Sebastian Moran

• Life Member
  • 21 posts
  • LocationBaker Street

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:40

I could probably put it to good use. I still ocaissionally employ a D100 for night-shoots; UV/IR experiments; astronomy and the like. In my opinion: The D100 is either the most underrated, of the over-hyped DSLRs available to early adopters, or I just lucked-out by obtaining the best sample to ever come off the line. It never let me down, nor failed me in whatever purpose I put it to. And I wouldn't even dream of implying that any good which came of it had something to do with skill -- muchless my own. But I digress...

What are you asking for the Kirk bracket?

Hello -- Sorry, I wasn't watching too closely here for replies. Would you pls send me an email... Richard (at) Karash (dot) com. Thanks. I'll be happy to see this bracket with a happy home.

Edited by Sebastian Moran, 28 May 2012 - 12:49 .

Heavy-game shooter; 1st Bangalore Pioneers (Ret. -- Not really). Anglo-Indian Club, Tankerville Club.

#4 Sebastian Moran

Sebastian Moran

• Life Member
  • 21 posts
  • LocationBaker Street

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:38

Anyone interested in this L-Bracket? Please contact me by email; address in item just above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users