The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

Photo
- - - - -

Report Issues: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G AF-S

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dallas

Dallas

Fotozones Owner

• Administrators
  • 18,153 posts
  • LocationDurban, South Africa
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:10

If you have owned this lens and experienced any issues with it, please report them in this thread.

Please note that this thread is not intended for venting or raving. We want to uncover any potential issues that users have experienced with the item that could pertain to:

- Image Quality
- Build Quality
- Service

Members may discuss any issues raised in the thread, but please note that irrelevant comments may be moderated so as to keep the thread useful to other members.

You may include sample photos of the issues reported either in the thread or in the dedicated gallery for this lens.

This thread will be indexed on our Official Page for this lens (which can be accessed from the Nikkors menu). Click on the Posted Image icons.

Please help me finance Fotozones by disabling your ad blocker for this site.

You can also support Fotozones by buying your gear from our affiliate advertisers using these links:

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama | B&HThinkTankPhoto | Digital REV | OWC or DONATE via PayPal (donor list)

Follow Me On: social-facebook-box-blue-icon.png social-twitter-box-blue-icon.png YouTube-icon.png google-icon.png 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

An appeal to all Fotozones visitors: please help me to keep this site going by starting your gear purchases using any one of the affiliate links shown below:

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama.com | thinkTank Photo | DigitalRev.com | OWC | B&H or Donate via PayPal

Starting your shopping here doesn't cost you anything more, but by using the links above (or any others found on the site) you are advising the affiliate that you support this website. This results in a small commission that helps with the running costs. If your preferred outlet isn't among those listed above you can also support the site by making a donation of any amount via PayPal (no PayPal account required). Any donation will be most appreciated.