The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

Photo
- - - - -

Micro Four Thirds Lens Index Page

micro four thirds

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dallas

Dallas

Fotozones Owner

• Administrators
  • 18,160 posts
  • LocationDurban, South Africa
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:30

I finally found some time to put together the index page for the Micro Four Thirds Lenses that we have now got member review topics for. You will see this link under Gear Related pages on the bottom site menu.

I have also changed the protocol to not moderate messages before they are posted to these topics. Moderation will now be done after the message is published, so please try to keep your posts to the point otherwise I will have to remove them. If you have a question about these lenses rather post it in the general MFT board than in these topics. I will also do the same for the 35mm system reviews section too.

Clicking on an ad just once a day will help me tremendously with financing this site. 

You can also support the site by buying your gear from the affiliate advertisers below (use these links):

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama | B&HThinkTankPhoto | Digital REV | OWC 

Alternatively you can DONATE via PayPal (donor list)

Follow Me On: social-facebook-box-blue-icon.png social-twitter-box-blue-icon.png YouTube-icon.png google-icon.png 

#2 Akira

Akira

Homo jezoensis

• Life Member
  • 5,263 posts
  • LocationTokyo
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 04 January 2013 - 17:52

The post is deleted by the original poster. I decided to send a PM to Dallas instead.

Edited by Akira, 04 January 2013 - 17:54 .

"The eye is blind if the mind is absent." - Confucius

http://www.flickr.co...tos/akiraphoto/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: micro four thirds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

An appeal to all Fotozones visitors: please help me to keep this site going by starting your gear purchases using any one of the affiliate links shown below:

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama.com | thinkTank Photo | DigitalRev.com | OWC | B&H or Donate via PayPal

Starting your shopping here doesn't cost you anything more, but by using the links above (or any others found on the site) you are advising the affiliate that you support this website. This results in a small commission that helps with the running costs. If your preferred outlet isn't among those listed above you can also support the site by making a donation of any amount via PayPal (no PayPal account required). Any donation will be most appreciated.