The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

Photo
- - - - -

LightZone resurfaces?

raw converter zombie

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 willl

willl

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 647 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:56

If anyone is interested, Lightzone just announced beta testing for their Windows version is now available if anyone is interested in signing up to it: http://lightzoneproject.org/node/224

The best news is that we are ready to beta test the Windows version of the newly compiled LightZone. This is the version that is the most complete, with only one glitch that I've been told "doesn't matter". SO.....all of you Windows people who are willing and able to do some beta testing, please step forward! Contact us through the site, commenting here, or via email now, please.

Next, we are getting close to the same situation with our Linux build(s). We will let you know, shortly I hope, about that. There will be a separate forum topic for the Linux beta testing.
On the MAC front, we are still a bit behind, but perhaps a bit closer than before. We will keep you posted.

#42 Alan7140

Alan7140

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 5,621 posts
  • LocationTasmania, Australia
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:32

Thanks for that, Will. Have registered an interest as far as the X goes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raw converter, zombie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The above adverts really do help Fotozones. Please click on them if they are relevant to you. Not seeing them? Just exclude Fotozones from your ad blocker. Thanks!

An appeal to all Fotozones visitors: please help me to keep this site going by starting your gear purchases using any one of the affiliate links shown below:

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama.com | thinkTank Photo | DigitalRev.com | OWC | B&H or Donate via PayPal

Starting your shopping here doesn't cost you anything more, but by using the links above (or any others found on the site) you are advising the affiliate that you support this website. This results in a small commission that helps with the running costs. If your preferred outlet isn't among those listed above you can also support the site by making a donation of any amount via PayPal (no PayPal account required). Any donation will be most appreciated.