• armando_m likes this

#2 Tejpor

Tejpor

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 17:55

How interesting! :)

I am too lazy to read up why exactly thermal annealing is needed.

#3 Dallas

Dallas

Fotozones Owner

• Administrators
  • 18,181 posts
  • LocationDurban, South Africa
  • Edit my pics?:Yes

Posted 05 December 2012 - 19:10

Hey, I was just watching that same piece on one of the BBC shows we get here called "How It's Made". Weird to hear a different narrator - the one I saw had a British male voice.

Support Fotozones:  

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama | B&HThinkTankPhoto | Digital REV | OWC 

Alternatively you can DONATE via PayPal (donor list)

Follow Me On: social-facebook-box-blue-icon.png social-twitter-box-blue-icon.png YouTube-icon.png google-icon.png 

#4 Alan7140

Alan7140

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 5,634 posts
  • LocationTasmania, Australia
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 05 December 2012 - 22:05

Hey, I was just watching that same piece on one of the BBC shows we get here called "How It's Made". Weird to hear a different narrator - the one I saw had a British male voice.

Hopefully the BBC version had a better background music track than the lame one behind this version?

Somehow I can't see this much hands-on, judge-by-eye and unmasked faces/uncovered skin being the norm in Japanese lens factories, either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

An appeal to all Fotozones visitors: please help me to keep this site going by starting your gear purchases using any one of the affiliate links shown below:

Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de | Adorama.com | thinkTank Photo | DigitalRev.com | OWC | B&H or Donate via PayPal

Starting your shopping here doesn't cost you anything more, but by using the links above (or any others found on the site) you are advising the affiliate that you support this website. This results in a small commission that helps with the running costs. If your preferred outlet isn't among those listed above you can also support the site by making a donation of any amount via PayPal (no PayPal account required). Any donation will be most appreciated.