#1 hillsidekim

hillsidekim

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 1,141 posts
  • LocationHillside, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 28 October 2012 - 22:39

My 18-200mm VR I lens is up for sale. I swore I'd never sell this lens as long as I had my D300 with which
I bought it in February, 2008. Well, life goes on and you know about the fickledness of mankind. I have now decided to try the 16-85mm to go along with my 70-300 VR. Anyhow, this lens is sharp, everything works as it did on the day I got it and, except for a very few, very small scuffs on the front lens cap (setting the lens down on it while changing lenses) you would be hard pressed to tell this from a new lens. As far as the evil lens creep attributed to this lens, mine doesn't have it. When set to 18mm you can hang this lens upside down and it will not move, even when I tried by shaking it. If you move it to 25 or 30mm and hang it down, yes it will extend, as will the VR II. All in all, this lens is in primo condition. The first picture was taken in Wyoming with this lens in July of 2008.
This lens will sell for $475 shipped, insured and paypalled to the lower 48. AK, HI, and any International destinations, please contact me for a shipping quote.
Next up is my Nikon 35mm f/2 AF lens. This is an AF f/2 lens and not an AF f/2D lens and in my opinion, I can't tell the difference. Takes beautiful pictures (with flash) from f/2 on up. Very sharp copy (I normally shoot at f/8 and with flash). Cosmetically I'd say it was about a 9 out of 10, a few small scuffs here and there. Glass and mechanically I'd call it a 9.9 out of 10 (only because it is an older lens, not because I can see anything wrong with it).
This lens is for sale at $200 and as with the 18-200mm it will be shipped, insured and paypalled to the lower 48. AK, HI, and any International destinations, please contact me for a shipping quote.
35mm F/2 is sold

Attached Files

Edited by hillsidekim, 01 November 2012 - 20:31 .

Kim
Western burbs of Chicago

#2 hillsidekim

hillsidekim

Advanced Member

• Life Member
  • 1,141 posts
  • LocationHillside, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 28 October 2012 - 22:48

Maybe I'm imagining things, but I don't see an edit anywhere around here, but anyhow.
The 18-200mm comes with everything as when new, lens, front and rear caps and hood, box, all papers and I'll include a copy of the original invoice as the warranty is for 5 years which doesn't end until the beginning of February of 2013.
The 35mm comes with the lens and the front and rear caps.
EDIT: I found the edit button, yay for me.

Edited by hillsidekim, 28 October 2012 - 22:49 .

Kim
Western burbs of Chicago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users