#1 Elsa Hoffmann

Elsa Hoffmann

The humble little lady from Cape Town

• Moderators
  • 7,722 posts
  • LocationCape Town
  • Edit my pics?:No

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:43

Just a reminder again about this site. They host numerous workshops online - and they do them live. You can watch any or all workshops for free - provided you do so with live streaming or the re-watch immediately after the live session to accommodate those in different time zones. Mostly workshops run on a Friday Saturday and Sunday and I have benefited immensely from some of these. If you wish you may purchase a download of the workshops (on special while the workshop is running live) for something like $99. Thereafter they cost $149. For a full three day workshop this is a gift in my opinion. Maybe some of you are interested.

http://www.creativelive.com/
"I drifted into photography like one drifts into prostitution. First I did it to please myself, then I did it to please my friends, and eventually I did it for the money." Philippe Halsman

#2 Bilbo

Bilbo

Chairman's Challenge Moderator, POTW Committee

• POTW Committee
  • 1,763 posts
  • LocationUSA, Michigan, Northern Detroit
  • Edit my pics?:Ask Me

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:38

I have also watched these workshops for a long time and must agree, they do a great job.
You can also ask questions during the workshop. I have even bought a few.

Defiantly recommend taking advantage of the free watch.
Glenn
Glenn Email:glenn@nikongear.com
http://www.uniquecustomphoto.com

"Don't argue with STUPID people, they will only bring you down to their level and win with experience"

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users